With the company expansion the software team is becoming more and more crucial for the scalability, visibility and efficient running of its network services. As part of the software team, you will have a concrete impact on how the internet evolves.
• Post holder will be based in LINX London office but travel to LINX Peterborough office and other locations will be occasionally required. We have the flexibility of hybrid working and for this role this means that up to 2 days per week will be in the London office.
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients or their representatives to understand
and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Develop a team’s products vision and create a product road map based on it.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the
Agile software development team.
- Manage the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements.
- Oversee all stages of product creation including design and development.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on
track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process.
- Liaising with the product management team, end-users or their representatives to deliver
- Actively participate in sprints planning, quarters planning and other Scrum meetings.
- Have an active role in producing/ensuring quality documentation is present for the
- Any other duties as required by LINX.
Required skills and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or STEM discipline
- Experience working as a Product Owner in an Agile software team
- Deep undertanding and experience of Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Self-starter and able to work with little supervision
- Fast learner who needs to quickly gain an overall understanding of all the technologies used in the team's products
- Know how to define the product roadmap
- Able to create consistent specifications and understand complex workflows
- Experienced with generating documentation for complex features
- Experience as a Software Engineer or a QA Engineer
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Experience working in the Network Peering industry or telecommunication industry
- Experience in sales engineer or marketing for tech companies
- You will be required to be security screened to BS7858:2019 standard and DBS checked (this will start once your offer letter and contract are signed)
- You are required to have the right to live and work in the UK
LINX is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered.
The salary for this position will be determined by experience however LINX offers a full range of employee benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Optical cover
- Income Protection
- Pension - 10% company contribution
- Death in Service - x4 salary
- Annual Incentive (the Company aims to pay an annual incentive dependant on both the performance of the Company and the Employee however this is not guaranteed)
Closing date for applications:
30th November 2022 (unless the position is filled sooner)
Powered by Froala Editor